Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.

Team Zone - Gaming Community

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Data base

Share | 

Video made by my big bro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
borde
Kinght
Kinght

PostSubject: Video made by my big bro   Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:16 am

please look at this video/story made by my bro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omNdsGS-NAE
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinps.com/
SplichO
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Video made by my big bro   Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:20 am

Good quality movie.
Bad music.
You should never edit already existing l2 Movies and specially not to remove the actual music cose L2 Music > all other for this type of game.
If he is up for making a real L2 Movie, go in game make a char do some actions on how it should look like use in game chars for actions and make movie dunno about some epic raid Orfen, Antharas or something... Is just if you got good idea and if you really wanna do that.
Just example: Human born in Talking Island wishes to become a great warrior (blablabla), works hard for his armor and weapon so he can go to battles (he talks to dwarfs warsmiths etc... how to gain this weapon). When he finds a all he needs he goes to join a great clan that slains the dragons all over the world (do quest for antharas call few ppl to help you do the same or do it on some x200000 server where quest item is buy able or so) show the little fight the ppl who vent on it (you don't need to kill it for real that you can find from some movie how antharas dies or so), then you end it with clan members celebraiting with some dark elf babes or something Smile
Back to top Go down
http://teamzone.team-talk.net
BOjaNN92
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Video made by my big bro   Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:27 am

rly rly nice movie like it Smile
Back to top Go down
NoSense
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Video made by my big bro   Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:10 am

I love the movie! ^^

SplichO wrote:
Good quality movie.
Bad music.
You should never edit already existing l2 Movies and specially not to remove the actual music cose L2 Music > all other for this type of game.
If he is up for making a real L2 Movie, go in game make a char do some actions on how it should look like use in game chars for actions and make movie dunno about some epic raid Orfen, Antharas or something... Is just if you got good idea and if you really wanna do that.
Just example: Human born in Talking Island wishes to become a great warrior (blablabla), works hard for his armor and weapon so he can go to battles (he talks to dwarfs warsmiths etc... how to gain this weapon). When he finds a all he needs he goes to join a great clan that slains the dragons all over the world (do quest for antharas call few ppl to help you do the same or do it on some x200000 server where quest item is buy able or so) show the little fight the ppl who vent on it (you don't need to kill it for real that you can find from some movie how antharas dies or so), then you end it with clan members celebraiting with some dark elf babes or something Smile

but wait, bout the last bit: WTF is with u Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video made by my big bro   

Back to top Go down

Video made by my big bro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Zone - Gaming Community :: General section-
Jump to: