Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.

Team Zone - Gaming Community

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Data base

Share | 

21 October - Upcoming x30 Averia.ws

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SplichO
Leader

PostSubject: 21 October - Upcoming x30 Averia.ws   Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:03 am

- Lineage 2 came out 2003 in Korea, 2004 we had it on NA servers and Europe. Yes its an old game, but we still do play it, what I noticed and its for a fact true is that we are all much older then 10 years ago Very Happy, offc you knew that but what we didn't write here as a fact is that all of us now have less time to play, which means those who do still wanna play L2 should for sure chose mid rate server instead of low rate.

- So while having all this information I came to a decision we will have more people with us if we are playing more "casual" server and available/reachable for majority then to play as small group with dual boxes on rates that don't fit most of people that got jobs/school etc.
So!!!

Here we are, and here is the suggestion!

Rates:
Exp: x30
SP: x30
Adena: x15
Drop: Chance x5; Ammount х1
Spoil: Chance x1; Ammount х5
Quest Reward: x3
Quest Items: x2
Epaulettes: x5
RaidBoss: х3

Averia Forum

For this server we are going as clan, we are having massive recruit in order to create International side which will stand equal to big Russian clans!

Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters!
Back to top Go down
http://teamzone.team-talk.net
teddysnow
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: 21 October - Upcoming x30 Averia.ws   Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:33 am

Hey,
I'm thinking about to have some nostalgic and fun time on this server, but I dont have much experience in HighFive.
I was thinking about Phatom summoner but I dont know that it makes any sense to play with that class in HF cronicle, 30x server (parties?!)

Can someone give some advice?
(as second option thinking about an archer but maybe will be just the safe nuker pick)
Back to top Go down

21 October - Upcoming x30 Averia.ws
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Zone - Gaming Community :: L i n e A g e 2 :: High Five-
Jump to: