Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.

Team Zone - Gaming Community

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Data base

Share | 

Constant parties and set up for ONpulse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
self1ftw

PostSubject: Re: Constant parties and set up for ONpulse   Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:09 am

SplichO wrote:
Mrkiller wrote:
I tryed to check some posts on that forum and i cant see nothing , tried even with IE and stil dont work, using chrome atm , the mesage i get is "SORY WE CANOT FIND IT " chrome translating the ru pages .
How can you be so....
http://board.onpulse.ru/topic/384/

You rather ask someone else do it for you, then actually connecting on their forum and finding it...
why are you so offensive when website doesn't work..
thanks for the link anyway
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Constant parties and set up for ONpulse   Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:13 am

I am not offensive, web site works just fine for me, was down only for few hours few days ago.
If I was offensive you would know, people must realize basic stuff, such as that other people also value their own time.
For example I post something on forum, and there is another 10 ppl pming me on skype/forum the same questions they got already answer to at forum.
So please keep your conclusions with some facts, I do not allow drama or weird ideas of "conspiracy" here.

Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters!
Back to top Go down
http://teamzone.team-talk.net
self1ftw

PostSubject: Re: Constant parties and set up for ONpulse   Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:23 am

SplichO wrote:
I am not offensive, web site works just fine for me, was down only for few hours few days ago.
If I was offensive you would know, people must realize basic stuff, such as that other people also value their own time.
For example I post something on forum, and there is another 10 ppl pming me on skype/forum the same questions they got already answer to at forum.
So please keep your conclusions with some facts, I do not allow drama or weird ideas of "conspiracy" here.
Website and forum is off for me since morning, dunno why but it is and I sincerely don't understand why it is a problem to ask this kind of stuff on a forum, if someone has the time/kindness to answer he will others can skip the question.
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Constant parties and set up for ONpulse   Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:06 am

Try with proxy.

Back to top Go down
schössow
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: Constant parties and set up for ONpulse   Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:06 am

anyway y , no more dances [rythms ] on 4th class. only wizard knight warrior Harmony. ISS is about..well not only racial. Like I mentioned dex affects most important things for melee.
Back to top Go down
self1ftw

PostSubject: Re: Constant parties and set up for ONpulse   Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:18 am

SplichO wrote:
Try with proxy.
ok it worked, ty
Back to top Go down
Pazernus

PostSubject: Re: Constant parties and set up for ONpulse   Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:33 am

yeah. wich makes it kinda tough choise. dark elfs has the str advantage, while elfs has the dex advantage. sadly im far from being good enough with the minmaxing in lineage2 to know wich would be better choise if i want to minamx the efficiency (i dont care that much of race in games Razz). since elf racials.

based on the sites i've looked trough it would be:

elf: 82str 61 dex 82 con

d.elf: 92str 56dex 77con

so elfs gets 5dex 5con more and dark elfs gets 10str more

personally id feel the elf's dex and con advantage would be better than dark elfs 10 str (10% damage i think it converted into?) but would losing vanish make enough big difference, to go for dark elf instead?
Back to top Go down
Kliurka

PostSubject: Re: Constant parties and set up for ONpulse   Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:12 am

I'd like to come back to l2 and this seems like a good chance. I can't be very active, but i hope that you will find me place in clan. (and suggest which class to choose).
I can't participate in tonights meeting and there's high posibility that i will miss start of the server (saturday and sunday morning)
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Constant parties and set up for ONpulse   Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:48 pm

I am not sure what set up Skadi did and who is playing which class, but here is my current info of CP and how it will look like.

SplichO - Iss/Othell
Exterion - Aeore
DarkBar0n - Aeore
Wats - Summoner
Schossow - Yul
Deus - Tank
Crissallmighty - Iss/Tank

There is plenty more guys in my CP but not decided with class yet, some of them got low play time but for sure welcome to join on w/e adventure we gonna do.

Back to top Go down
Pazernus

PostSubject: Re: Constant parties and set up for ONpulse   Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:09 pm

seems like we're getting plenty of iss's and healers from the get go atleast :3

ended up choosing to go elf iss since the dex and con imo outweights the darkelf's racial bonuses , unless we would need more dd for start. then i could go something like yul :3

so whats the levelling plan then since last nights meeting kinda went bonkers as noone really showed up or talked. are we gonna wait on antqueens level to try it , or are we gonna just get fast to max level?
Back to top Go down
Actique
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Constant parties and set up for ONpulse   Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:06 pm

Can I login to the actual server with the PTS client? I've been downloading it and maybe I'll even play a bit today if nothing else occurs. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mrkiller
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Constant parties and set up for ONpulse   Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:57 pm

i downloaded the archive linked @here for onpulse and it say is corupted/damaged  ;/
Back to top Go down
Pazernus

PostSubject: Re: Constant parties and set up for ONpulse   Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:21 pm

if its the .rar file you loaded directly then make sure its ~8gb size. i had to dl it twice as first it dled only few gb of it and claimed it "to be finished" when it wasnt.

i might miss the launch as something came up irl wise sadly, but im gonna be on later the night or tomorrow morning then.
Back to top Go down
Actique
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Constant parties and set up for ONpulse   Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Is anybody able to login to beta server? I downloaded client from website and installed patch. Game launches alright but I can't get to server selection screen.
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Constant parties and set up for ONpulse   Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:11 am

Beta is down, cose live server is in few hours.

Back to top Go down
Actique
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Constant parties and set up for ONpulse   Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:16 am

Just came home and saw you're all level 90. I didn't quite realize how high the rates are... I don't think I'll be even bothering to make a character. Meh... Good luck with it and have fun though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constant parties and set up for ONpulse   

Back to top Go down

Constant parties and set up for ONpulse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Zone - Gaming Community :: L i n e A g e 2 :: Goddess of Destruction+-
Jump to: