Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.

Team Zone - Gaming Community

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Data base

Share | 

The Final Countdown—Guild Wars 2 Launch Times

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SplichO
Leader

PostSubject: The Final Countdown—Guild Wars 2 Launch Times   Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:28 am

Quote :

August 28th, 2012—the day Guild Wars 2 launches—is fast approaching. Everyone here at ArenaNet is anxiously counting the days right along with every Guild Wars 2 fan. As you may have seen, we host a countdown timer on the front page of our official website.

The information below will give you specific details about times and dates based on whether you pre-purchased, pre-ordered, or are picking up a copy of the game on release day. For those players who have not pre-purchased or pre-ordered the game, Guild Wars 2 will officially launch at 0:00 AM Pacific time (GMT -7:00) on August 28th.

Pre-Purchase with 3-Day Headstart: Everyone who pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 will enjoy three full days of Headstart Access. The three-day Headstart Access will officially begin at 0:00 AM Pacific time (GMT -7:00) on August 25th. However, please note that in order to ensure we’re fully prepared for that fateful hour we may bring servers online up to 3 hours prior. If you’re a player committed to getting in first to grab that character name of your dreams you’ll want to be keeping an eye on things during that time period.
Pre-Order with 1-Day Headstart: Those who pre-ordered Guild Wars 2 will be able to participate in one day of Headstart Access. The one-day Headstart Access will begin at 0:00 AM Pacific time (GMT -7:00) on August 27th. NOTE - Pre-Order code registration is now enabled.

Download the Client today: If you’ve registered your pre-purchase or pre-order and created your Guild Wars 2 account you can go to account management today and download the client. Be sure to update the client periodically to minimize your download at launch. We look forward to seeing you in-game very soon!

Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters!
Back to top Go down
http://teamzone.team-talk.net
SplichO
Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown—Guild Wars 2 Launch Times   Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:03 am

We have sent a question about client, will it need to be downloaded again or we can use the one from beta, looking forward respond so we can prepare and start without any problems.

Back to top Go down
sum
Kinght
Kinght

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown—Guild Wars 2 Launch Times   Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:49 am

i think its the same client just need to update him.

BTW what's up with TS server?
Back to top Go down
CryGirl1921
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown—Guild Wars 2 Launch Times   Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:40 am

you dont need to download client again, the one from betas is fine
Back to top Go down
goferzo
Dwarfing troll
Dwarfing troll

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown—Guild Wars 2 Launch Times   Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:16 am

there is huge update on the client (like 18k files = around 400-500mb), so better start downloading it now Splicho Very Happy (we all know u have wooden internet).
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown—Guild Wars 2 Launch Times   Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:26 am

Well i took it from a friend already, the full client.
As for TeamSpeak you can find it on global announce.

ps.We are in Desolation council

Back to top Go down
sum
Kinght
Kinght

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown—Guild Wars 2 Launch Times   Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:34 am

why r you keep changing TS
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown—Guild Wars 2 Launch Times   Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:39 am

sum wrote:
why r you keep changing TS
I hope to keep it on this one but i need assistance on payments on it, there is a clan donate option above the Team Speak displayed on forum, after i c more people want to help with TS is np to keep the same one.

Back to top Go down
sum
Kinght
Kinght

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown—Guild Wars 2 Launch Times   Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:41 am

i can pay for few months at next pay check, just remind me or i will forget.
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown—Guild Wars 2 Launch Times   Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:07 am

Ok i guess.

Back to top Go down
dementik
Kinght
Kinght

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown—Guild Wars 2 Launch Times   Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:00 am

L2 epics can't afford payments?
Back to top Go down
goferzo
Dwarfing troll
Dwarfing troll

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown—Guild Wars 2 Launch Times   Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:29 pm

game is up btw Smile
Back to top Go down
Vestu
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown—Guild Wars 2 Launch Times   Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:44 pm

troll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Countdown—Guild Wars 2 Launch Times   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Zone - Gaming Community :: General section :: MMORPG Fan section :: GuildWars2-
Jump to: