Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.

Team Zone - Gaming Community

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Data base

Share | 

For new ppl that joined clan/website

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EvilWoman

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:57 am

hi.
my name is Iwona and I come from Poland its such a beautifull country ... not.
IG im EvilWoman Glad/Pp i joined TZ last week,I was in Zerg.
I waste the time on gaming like normal person,hard to say how many per day/week/year but I'm trying to be active.
I played on nightmare x30 before (since 1945,6 years after Drago) and I met him there,our love story is really romantic and long (pm me for more details)
So,I think its enough for now,count on me in any case.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven whatta lovely stars ... not
cya IG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:21 am

aye aye
my name is... for what the hell u want to know Rolling Eyes Very Happy
... and im from Zimbabwe Shocked (read Poland)
anyway i won't write my CV here bcoz its not tha point.
....so i was playing whole ages on Nightmare x30 (DN) since 1939 scratch , and now on Frintezza (best sub-stack server imo). Im playing here as necro/pp and sps/ee(still in progress)
I was previously in Zerg, after connection of our clans im here... imo TZ looks great, hope it will stay like that foreva.

cya ig.
Back to top Go down
windshow

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:09 am

Hi all,
I'm form lithuania.Playing in frinteza 15x atm. Nick: Windhsow (necro/bish) w8 till server come online Smile
Back to top Go down
Nalla

PostSubject: Hello!   Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:14 am

Hello TZ!
My rl name is Mary ingame im Shillien Saint/ Spectral Dancer (support ftw) im from Greece and well age... 27 (yes yes granma).
I play always with my husband (thats Blackone) and im active as much as possible.
Other server we played is dragonx15, Hestia (phoenix), Official and other servers...
And yes i met Blackone from l2 too so EvilWoman we can share our stories tongue
Cya ingame all
Back to top Go down
EvilWoman

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:16 am

Nalla wrote:

And yes i met Blackone from l2 too so EvilWoman we can share our stories

Isn't it exciting to meet love in game? To change game into real? For me it is and I would never thought it can take place ^.^ <3 <3 <3 and the chance to meet such a person is like 1/545646546456 Very Happy
So u are his wife atm, I hope it will happen to me as well cheers
Back to top Go down
Arduinna

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:15 am

Hi!
I'm Pofon's brother, from Hungary. I was in Zerg before.
My first server was Dn/NM 30x. I played there for 3 years with archer. Now i'm PW/SWS + Sorc/xx (in progress).
Back to top Go down
ElfAttack

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:16 am

Hello all!MY nick is Istvan(Steve) in real life Very Happy, i live in Hungary from 1990 february 5.(so im 19y old),i play with lineage around 3 years ago i was in Dragon network before frintezza.My brother also playing Adapt3r.Real life hobbies:football,party party,party(not in PI or MoS :O).
Back to top Go down
spirroh1

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Allright, My name is Daniel i play l2 since c3 i think i'm experienced in all classes. In real life i came from hungary (not connected to elfattack Wink ).I already played in a tons of servers... I like to go to concerts, and martial arts. I cant active in most of the clan events i think.
Back to top Go down
coyo1

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:43 am

Hello guys..
My name in real life is Antony...Im from Greece and im 18 years old.
I play l2 since c1 and i think im enough experiensed in the most classes..
Thats all for me!
Regards.
Back to top Go down
KurosakiIchigo

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:58 pm

Hi y'all Smile
My name is Maciej - KurosakiIchigo on Celes. I'm 23 and I'm from Poland. Friends call me Macho or Oye'k (what comes from my surname) - Oye'k is also my artistic nickname - I'm a DJ and music producer (aka Xenonus, Xenonitronomus and Ive got a project with my friend called HouseCore Bros. - www.myspace.com/housecorebros - not much there, but some things are still to come:) ) I love playing house, electro house and especially Hard Electro House - besides that i Just love HARDCORE and styles related to that (gabber, terror, dark - sometimes speedcore) - www.myspace.com/xenonus - this is my HC profile with few my tracks:)
Nevertheless i listen to all kinds of music from old 90's dance songs - rock, metal (black also Very Happy) - to some tracks played in radio - i don't listen to it much, thou.
Being a DJ is the main reason Im not online at nights on the weekends cause I'm at "work" and also I'm a student, but as far as ive got summer break (i eliminated all the exams yesterday Very Happy:D:D ) i probably will have even more time.

I'm a student - University of Economics in Katowice - International Business. Atlantise (who will probably register here in few days, cause his brother's wedding is this saturday [tomorrow:P]) is my groupmate and a friend of course Smile

K i think that's it. I hope we will have fun together.

Take care! And good hunting:) C U ONLINE!Smile
Back to top Go down
ogi1989
I am gelly!
I am gelly!

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:57 am

Hello,i'm Ognjen,SplichO's reliable friend.I'm new in lineage 2.I used to play a lot of RPG games like prince of persia,assasins creed and many more..I'm from Montenegro amd i'm playing a little bit on dragon network.I started playing lineage 2 two or three days ago,so i'm still new in this. lol!
Back to top Go down
Apocalyptic
Kinght
Kinght

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:14 pm

Hi im Gregory. Im a 20 year old student from Poland. I lived in the US for 7 years. I play L2 for about 5 years now. Mainly high rate servers. I have expierience in being hero, cl and I love to pvp. I've been on countless servers. My last one was frintezza were I will still log for important events, but other then that I think im gonna stay on RPG. Cya in game Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   

Back to top Go down

For new ppl that joined clan/website
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Zone - Gaming Community :: General section-
Jump to: