Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.

Team Zone - Gaming Community

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Data base

Share | 

For new ppl that joined clan/website

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SplichO
Leader

PostSubject: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:20 am

1 thing when you are registering here i would like you to post who are you not just nick name and expect me to know who that is,that is specialy warning for ppl that are new in this clan so if you don't say anything on you and you are registered you will be deleted from Forums.You got 1 day to make post about your self on this forum.On this topic offc...and about application also if you are asking to be a member for a serten game

Last edited by SplichO on Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://teamzone.team-talk.net
Sudden

PostSubject: New member   Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:45 am

Hi, I have joined teamzone on nanaki for a few days ago and now I have regged here too Razz. My nick ingame is Sudden and my classes is main: TH 78, Sub:PR 75, Bish 75 and WC 44 Razz I am pretty active but now when its holidays and so on I have been with my family and with my girlfriend. Dont know what more to say. I will consider to start on paradise when it opens and if I do so I want to join Teamzone as fast as possible. I think this was all.
Back to top Go down
smile

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:09 am

Zup man i'm just looking for clan on DS i'll be tank pal i'm very active player and 2 years lineage xp NICK iG Smile
Back to top Go down
Dusiu

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:46 am

Hello.

I have one question Can I join to your clan on DarkSide ?
I play in L2 3-4 years, i have 22 years old, and at the moment i work in home.
I'm on-line in game 7-12hours every day Wink
I play on Dragon-netwrok (infinity x5) Glad/Wk, He/Wl, and (raven x10) He/pp exHero ^.^
Here i want make TH/PAL.
My nickname is Dusiu.
If u have free slot in clan and you can join me please pm me
Back to top Go down
MellowMight
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:57 am

make applications in the applications thread please
Back to top Go down
Mario
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:14 am

Yo there ... i would like to join TZ on DS ... my nick is Akina - SWS, i'm a social person, 19 years old, from Romania, very active (kinda 12/24 or more)... i've started to play l2 many ears ago on G1 (C3), i've played on l2max, l2phoenix, l2gold, L2Supreme (for a short wile) and on many C6 100+ X servers.
Take care.
Back to top Go down
r1beN

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:34 pm

Hello there
can i join to your clan on DS?
im online in game 8-12 hours every day
i have 19 years old
i play on Dragon-Network (dragon 15x) th/wl , he/pp , he/wc , sps/ee , bh/th (my favorite Razz)
here i want make pp/he or pp/necro
my nick IG r1ben
if u have free slot in clan and can join me please
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:13 am

Hi,

Name Levent.
17 years young.
the Netherlands.
Languages: Turkish, Dutch, English.

Lineage 2 history:
Lineage 2 extrreme(Tempest x7): 3Derror sps 7x < main.
Known for being one of the few enchanting a weapon up to +16.

After l2extreme closed due to FBI and NCSOFT I jumped from server to server just for the pvps.
i.e. EchoKinetics / l2 forever etc.

Right now I'm playing in L2terror just like I was playing in extreme, hardcore.

The reason I come to these forums is to join tz if possible.

:+:

When on my SR(StupidKid) I was in a random party in Cave of trials and killed one of Tz members.
I can't really remember I killed one of the members but good one said I did.

We would like to join if possible:
Tufan, Damsc0, the Netherlands, 18 > Wind rider(elf dagger) > lvl 79 soon to be max ofc.
Serdar, LoveHate, the Netherlands, 18 > Adventurer(human dagger) > lvl 75 right now soon to be max ofc.
[b]Levent, the Netherlands, 17 > Adventurer(human dagger) > lvl 77 soon to be max ofc > also have 76 SR/76 titan/80 necro.

But ofcourse only 1 spot will be taken by me if I join and that will be my th.
Back to top Go down
ArDivy

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:08 am

Hi everybody, I am a 23 years old romanian crazy about how dark elf females look in l2 ( I think that's the main reason while I am still playing Very Happy ). Joined a few days ago on DS with ingame nickname ArDivy, main class overlord.
Back to top Go down
ayaks90

PostSubject: New member   Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:32 am

Name in Game: EnForcer DoomCryer 79 lvl with MJ heavy set
I'm 18 years old
Languages: Bulgerian English and some Turkish

Old Servers: Ub3r (C3) L2phoenix (c3-c4-interlude-kamael) L2max L2Gold Supreme Paradise Abys and more high rate servers
i play L2 from 2 years and 6-8 mounts dunno current on L2phoenix i play with pp/DA sub job WC/DE sub job SpS/EE sub job WC/Tyrant noblesse i'm active player i play when i have time 6-10 hours on day i wanna join in this clan TeamZone (on L2DarkSide) because all active players look for active clan so i will w8 for message here in forum or in game on pm i hope your answer will welcome but that is your choose Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SplichO
Leader

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:46 pm

Majestic heavy already counting on sub Wink?I don't got problem with that sure but most of ppl that lately wanted to join us is cose they wanted subclass so before i will join anyone else to the clan i will ask for an invite fee that would be materials.Cose if you join you will be in party for raid boss for sure and practicly ppl werent there when we formed clan so them wanting to be a part of clan will "cost" them a lil work,also not to forget allot spys that wanted to join so if they are spys or so they will still have to help clan on a way if they even want to spy and that aint hard to figure out later.

Fee to join will be announced at L2darkside section on this forum.
Back to top Go down
http://teamzone.team-talk.net
mitko

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:58 am

Hello there
can i join to your clan on DS?
im online in game 20:00-5:00 hours every day
i have 16 years old
i play on Dragon-Network Nightmare x30 / sps/sws he/wl bd/se
here i want make sps/ee or sps/es
my nick Fla7r0n in game
if u have free slot in clan and can join me please
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sha0

PostSubject: Sha0   Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:52 am

Hi. My name is Maciej, Sha0 in game I joined your community today. I am 19 and playing from Poland which is beautiful country in many aspects. We got some drunk ppl like Magan who also joined clan. Brathtaking picture of man lieing on a bench is something that you can laught any time . My hobbies are basketball, meeting with friends, running with my dog across the forest or beach. Runnign is something taht everyone shoud try after hours spent on spoil ;] Monothony of running allows our brain to relax and stop thinking for a while. I know that for sure after 20 hours spoil which we made to join you jokers ;p. I will try my best to make some bonds with you and create something bigger than a clan which only meet at pvp or quest area, but clan which is a body and each and every clanmember is an important organ. I want to be an organ of a body. Organ that is important for body to live
I will do my best to pay back confidence you gave to us while inviting to your clan. Oh I made mistake ;p. OUR clan
I won't write here down all the things i could, cause there must be something we can speak about on ventrilo or party chat Smile
Back to top Go down
ShadowHunter

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:25 am

Hello there
Im interesting in joining TeamZone clan, becouse im tired of all the noob clans out there, and im looking farward to play with pro, organized people.
I've been playing on Shadow 10x for like 2 years, had some subbed chars : ShadowHunter, Sk1LL, etc etc.
My ex clan on shadow was GoK, eE ally, very organised ( i dont like what eE has become, OS allied with enclave, thats just lame after all the wars they had against each other, so i wont join OS )
Im an active player always up for any parties ( rb, exp, spoil etc)

My char ig is : ShadowHunter Soultaker 79 - dc robe set ( without gloves, i will craft gloves soon tho)
I also have 2 spoilers : Grundor 40x for low mats
Midget 65x for A recs
<3 TZ
Back to top Go down
Macko

PostSubject: Macko   Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:12 am

Hi Dudes!
My real name is Maciej (like Shao), but char name is different - Macko Razz
I'm 24 and finishing studies now. I like sailing, swimming and drinking (like most of Polish people - yeah I;m from Poland).
What else... on DS I played with Shao, Magann and rest of the pack in DarkJudges but everything fucked up. Now I'm happy that I've joined you guys and I'm sure we gona do lot of good team work in game. Before I played on Dragon-Network x30 and on few polish servers. I know how to play so you don't have to worry about me, I just prefer playing in a party (even 9 ppl) to solo. If you have any further questions just PM me in game or here.
Back to top Go down
Stamat

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:38 pm

Hi guys,
My name is Miroslav (friends call me Miro) I just joined the clan on Luna. My char name is Stamat, Destro lvl 71 for now. I am turning 20 on 9th of October this year. I am from Bulgaria and I am currently styding economics in UNWE Sofia. I like alcohol and I just love RAKIA. I live in Varna so if anyone is going to Sunny Beach or Golden Sands can write ingame and we can get wasted. I work as a marketing expert. I think that is it basicly. GL HF cya in game.
Back to top Go down
TheRandomGuy

PostSubject: About me...   Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:29 am

My ingame name is TheRandomGuy and Maxelly

I have played on dragon-network (nightmare) x 30.
There I made a sps/ee and th with full a grade

I have played l2 for about 0.7 years now, and I will stay for a while.

Well im 17 years old and live in Stockholm (GMT+1)

And my hobbys is to play l2 and be with friends.......

I have made a sps and a warlord here, and I wanna join TeamZone with the warlord

If you wanna know more about me feel free to send a pm here, or maybe add me on msn, or just send me a message with some questions via hotmail............

Wfw: Kuarx
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuarx.3.se
Dobos

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:49 am

Hi 2 all ! my name is Tiberiu ,i'm from romania ,nick in game-DOBOS ,i have somme experience with l2 ,i play on dragon,hestia ,erica,rapture. i'm 34 years old. my wife is playng too l2,nick in game-FELY . i join TZ,becouse i wanna be part of a strong ,active clan,and somme of friends are allready in TZ
i play like 4-8 h each day
so let's have somme fun !
Back to top Go down
Logix

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:39 am

Hey hey
Name: Nikola
Nick in game: LogiX

I played Dragonn/shadow, L2Sin, L2 gold etc etc, but i as on a big break of l2, was busy playing WoW. Uhm, i recently joined the TZ on l2 dark side, about a week or 2 ago, planning on staying with ya guyz as much as i can, i enjoyed playing on DS with you even if its a short period of time.
My char on dark side is Logix lvl 79 TH (still not subbed, 40 buddah kills and counting).
Back to top Go down
hronopwnzor

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:43 am

played under the nickname Hrono on darkside in Teamzone for a few days and id like to continue the journey on the path of death and destruction with you guyz.
Im good with any class tho i am PvP oriented so a HE AW would be the ones in favor.
I'd like to join Teamzone since i've noticed that its a good organized clan with friendly and polite ppl, unlike me Smile, take me and embrace me as one of your own! Surprised
Back to top Go down
kr0nos

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl in clan   Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:22 am

hi my name is Kristian i'm from Bulgaria i know English a bit my char name is kronos SH:78lvl 3rd class
i'm active player my hair is black my eyes are brown i'm 18 years old tongue
Back to top Go down
CarpeDiem

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:52 pm

Hi!My name is ilker.

Nickname Lunea.Iplay from turkey we were enemy with splicho at l2 forever Razz.I play for becoming hero and help my 76 lvl hierophant to lvl up Razz
Back to top Go down
Braduk

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:15 am

Hi,we are two italian boys(Claudio and Alberto,age 20 years old both) that can speak a "good" english.We have many ppl supporters and 3 dwarfs,than we don't need to join in a clan to ask money or other but only for fun.We have just a grade set armor(me only gloves and i have it complete).We are autosufficient.The main chars are a gladiator lvl 63+(Mihawk) and a destroyer(Braduk,me) lvl 59+(atm) and we are very very active XD.We had play in l2 extreme server 7x tempest two years ago for 1 year and we have very experience of the game(3 years)(but there is always to learn).After the close of l2 extreme we played in theabyss and some other minor server but not for a very long time.Here we have intention to play serious and 4ever...we have all this in 7 days of game.We met S and other italian guy that wanted to enter in your clan.We have skype and msn.I wish to see you all later.
Back to top Go down
PoFon
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:24 am

Hi!

My real name is Tamas (Tomi). I come from Hungary. I'm an undargradute student, so at weekdays i don't have much times, but in weekends i can play more Very Happy.
I have played on DN/NM 30x (my old char was Tomicooler).
Nick in game: PoFon TH/PP & SPS/EE (sps/ee in progress)
Back to top Go down
Tuptup

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:12 am

Hi!

My real name is Michał. I come from Poland.
I have played on Nightmare server x30 with same nick
Nick in game: Tuptup sorc/(will be pp) now duno what second but i think sh/ps or sps/es.

When i not working i try play as much as i can XD, but i work i diffrent time so also play in diffrent time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For new ppl that joined clan/website   

Back to top Go down

For new ppl that joined clan/website
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Zone - Gaming Community :: General section-
Jump to: