Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.

Team Zone - Gaming Community

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Data base

Share | 

Java Programmers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kupo
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: Java Programmers   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:58 am

that book u send me to read, need to pay for it ... is there feww one on pdf or no?
Back to top Go down
Delphi
Kinght
Kinght

PostSubject: Re: Java Programmers   Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:25 pm

i work as programmer. i'm developing restaurant management program, which bartenders use. they have iphones or ipads, takes orders from customers and sends it with mobile device to server. and one of the functions is to print bill through fiscal printer. Too bad its not written in java. But the main thing is - mobile devices are not connected to server network. So the order goes to webservice and the webservice sends it to server. Creating web service is complicated for beginner. So question for you is, does the mobile device is in same network like computer which has printer? If no - must make web service. If yes - its simple. You must create client-server program, you can google it easy with typing "java client server example". Use server program on computer which have printer, and use client on mobile-pc. Must know both computers ip's to get connected. Server program each second checks if any data was send to it. Client program sends data when for example button is clicked. Server reacts and do something - print. printing functions and libraries are easy to find too. type google "java printing example"
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: Java Programmers   Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:31 pm

yes, they gonna be on same network will be connecting via WiFi or smt like that, its gonna be what y saying client-server. server checking and doing if there is anydata....

got a friend that made smt like i need and he promise to send it today to check how he done it and how its gonna be

still idk if im gonna use database or smt (if its too hard i wont use Db)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Java Programmers   

Back to top Go down

Java Programmers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Zone - Gaming Community :: General section-
Jump to: