Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.

Team Zone - Gaming Community

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Data base

Share | 

L2 Freya soon on dex servers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GD

PostSubject: L2 Freya soon on dex servers   Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:47 am

Just to inform all about L2 Freya

http://dex.lineage.ro/index.php/topic,70312.0.html

For more info read Dexternet forum

Cheers
Back to top Go down
7lust
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: L2 Freya soon on dex servers   Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:01 am

soon on rpg also they have the same files

you can see always in-before "dexternet files" on servers, here : http://www.lineage2.gigarent.it/
since http://www.lineage2.gigarent.it/ worked always with dexternet.

Last edited by 7lust on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
goferzo
Dwarfing troll
Dwarfing troll

PostSubject: Re: L2 Freya soon on dex servers   Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:01 am

gl with bugnet
Back to top Go down
ogi1989
I am gelly!
I am gelly!

PostSubject: Re: L2 Freya soon on dex servers   Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:03 am

Pffff,l2j.Good luck with that,i'm sticking with gracia till the real freya is on.
Back to top Go down
SpamStorm
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: L2 Freya soon on dex servers   Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Dex bad server .... I dont beleve that they can make good server in so small amount of time. They are just forcing something to keep those few players they still have. Russian style aint so bad at all, they need whole lotta time to do smting but they normaly do it good.

And we start on GF everyone will make kamalols and than to freya and they get nerfed Smile Fun
Back to top Go down
7lust
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: L2 Freya soon on dex servers   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:11 pm

SpamStorm wrote:
Dex bad server .... I dont beleve that they can make good server in so small amount of time. They are just forcing something to keep those few players they still have. Russian style aint so bad at all, they need whole lotta time to do smting but they normaly do it good.
Yeah thats their idea.

SpamStorm wrote:
And we start on GF everyone will make kamalols and than to freya and they get nerfed Smile Fun
Cuz they are overpowered atm. Still you'll do enough with them.
Back to top Go down
baho
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: L2 Freya soon on dex servers   Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Who the fuck cares that d3x will have Freya? The biggest problem of that network is the COMUNIST OWNER! He will ban anyone in an instant that dares to say even the slightest bad thing about the server, no matter how true it is.

And now about the files, it is true that Freya SCRIPT files leaked, which is, probably, the most important part of an L2 server. You can look at this files as the human body from the neck down. But a critical piece is missing: THE HEAD. More exactly, the engine, the exe's. And this is where it gets interesting. It seems as the C4 leaked exe's from a few years ago are too obsolete to be used with this freya scripts, so they were forced to use an l2j core, since it's easier to work with. They will have to build all the necessary functions to make the "body" work normally. But this will take a whoooooole lot of time to do and i bet, not even after a year it won't have everything implemented. Plus, it will still be an l2j at it's core and it will be felt in certain aspects of the game.

RPG on the other hand, have the GF official "head", so they have the opportunity to make it as good as retail IF they have the skills to do it. Working with the l2off engine is quite a lot harder then with l2j BUT it has far greater potential. Not to mention that they already have the most of the functions done already, since they have the official GF, they will just have to work on the few changes from GF to Freya (which aren't that many). I think somewhere around new years we will have Freya on RPG that the others will only dream of having.

TL;DR
D3x sucks no matter what files they have and they won't have anyway not even half of what RPG has.
Back to top Go down
7lust
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: L2 Freya soon on dex servers   Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:59 am

baho wrote:
Who the fuck cares that d3x will have Freya? The biggest problem of that network is the COMUNIST OWNER! He will ban anyone in an instant that dares to say even the slightest bad thing about the server, no matter how true it is.

TL;DR
D3x sucks no matter what files they have and they won't have anyway not even half of what RPG has.

In a short note, I must say that you are very right. That's all about dexternet, end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L2 Freya soon on dex servers   

Back to top Go down

L2 Freya soon on dex servers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Zone - Gaming Community :: General section-
Jump to: