Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.

Team Zone - Gaming Community

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Data base

Share | 

Treizee here Splicho Contact ASAP !!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
psylocke

PostSubject: Treizee here Splicho Contact ASAP !!!!!!!!!   Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:27 am

Hey splicho I reformatted my HDD, I need the ventrilo info again, as well as the DoomCryer info again, Also my party is lvl 40, will grind hardcore tonight, sorry but monday-wes Are my days @ college / university so those days are a bit hard but I will be more active.
Back to top Go down
Actique
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Treizee here Splicho Contact ASAP !!!!!!!!!   Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:37 pm

psylocke wrote:
Hey splicho I reformatted my HDD, I need the ventrilo info again, as well as the DoomCryer info again, Also my party is lvl 40, will grind hardcore tonight, sorry but monday-wes Are my days @ college / university so those days are a bit hard but I will be more active.

I still don't understand how does it take so long to be honest... When I came to this server it took me 10 minutes (for real, it did) to be level 40 and before I was 24h on server I was with A grade robe set and kokaburra lv80. That's a live proof the server is extremely easy to get levels on.
Back to top Go down
psylocke

PostSubject: Re: Treizee here Splicho Contact ASAP !!!!!!!!!   Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Actique wrote:
psylocke wrote:

I still don't understand how does it take so long to be honest... When I came to this server it took me 10 minutes (for real, it did) to be level 40 and before I was 24h on server I was with A grade robe set and kokaburra lv80. That's a live proof the server is extremely easy to get levels on.

Well you probably don't have a life on your hands, I'm finishing up my BA in Game Art + Design, having 5 classes in 3 days with projects deadlines and a girlfriend to entertain my life does not revolve around getting my chars lvled to 40. So while you live with your mother in her basement still I do not. This thread was directed to splicho to know i have been busy.
Back to top Go down
ogi1989
I am gelly!
I am gelly!

PostSubject: Re: Treizee here Splicho Contact ASAP !!!!!!!!!   Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:35 am

Dude,why are you so cocky?
Chill a little bit,we all have lives you know,you are not the only person that studies and works.Geez...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treizee here Splicho Contact ASAP !!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Treizee here Splicho Contact ASAP !!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Zone - Gaming Community :: General section-
Jump to: