Team Zone - Gaming Community
Welcome to Team Zone Gaming Community! Make sure you respect the rules!

In order to see all sections you must register.

Team Zone - Gaming Community

Welcome to Team Zone forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Data base

Share | 

I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

We are clearly going for relaxing server so make your vote.
Frintezza x7
27%
 27% [ 11 ]
Tornado x100 (perfect Gracia Final)
73%
 73% [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 41

AuthorMessage
Timcanpy
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:19 am

I was just thinking that personally you are the most enthusiast about joining a full russian server, I don't accuse you or anything Elven Smile
and like I said if the majority decided on this.. than this server it is.
Back to top Go down
Bizkit
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:20 am

baho wrote:
I will play this 100x even if i'm alone. It has the rates to play it in true RELAX mode, like we said at start. And if it turns out to be sh1t like gf.ru (cause of admins) i don't care, it's 100x
char? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElvenkaEldrinka
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:23 am

Timcanpy wrote:
I was just thinking that personally you are the most enthusiast about joining a full russian server, I don't accuse you or anything Elven Smile
and like I said if the majority decided on this.. than this server it is.

i dont care if it russian or not russian or turkish or iranian or w/e

but it is russian they got best files.. so nothing else 2 do. but we to play russian Smile
Back to top Go down
baho
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:12 am

Bizkit, my char nick is bahoO (baho taken x_X) and i've made a sorc 57 with koka 57. I've also made a WC for raids, 50 something with wolf 54.

The server is extremely populated. I've been in cemetary at 50+ and while i stood there for half an hour, u could barely get a mob and ppl were pvp'ing non stop ... like in the good old C4 days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElvenkaEldrinka
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:16 am

anyway i am playing there SpellHlower . my nick will be

DpsWhore
Back to top Go down
Bizkit
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:19 am

what i should to play what a class? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElvenkaEldrinka
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:24 am

Necromancer
Back to top Go down
baho
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:27 am

Well, the guys in splicho's pt, talk to him before making a char. One nuker spot is taken by me: sorc.
Back to top Go down
niki
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:35 am

u rly gonna play x100 rate month and a half ???
Back to top Go down
ElvenkaEldrinka
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:49 am

why not it lag free and bug free
Back to top Go down
baho
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:50 am

What's wrong with it? O_o Oly will be dope with loads and loads of ppl. Nobl shouldn't be very hard to get.
Back to top Go down
Timcanpy
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:53 am

lol baho it's 100x, there are at least 3k people camping barakiel as we speak Smile)
j/k,quick tell me a class to play to make a char before I go enjoy my weekend Cool
Back to top Go down
niki
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:09 am

make suicide bomber Very Happy

Rates sux hard !!! Comunity too!!!

Last edited by niki on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
baho
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:14 am

Tim, i've seen nobl in gm shop. If it's like 5euros or so, it's ok for anyone. Or maybe it's only ingame adena/items... didn't really check. I will now
Back to top Go down
Nightwish
Kinght
Kinght

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:24 am

how thw fock do i make acc and get client?
Back to top Go down
Timcanpy
Fighter
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:31 am

3rd button is account registration(just type a username and valid mail)/5th button are the files.i downloaded the first 2 files (updater+system folder)
just checked the donation options.only thing about sub/noble are luna+hellfire.so lf TOI/Bara info Cool
actually I dunno what you can donate for except S grade recs and hats and maybe dual craft stamps lol
Back to top Go down
ElvenkaEldrinka
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:35 am

ok kids:) i need go to party brb l8 night let me tell u few tips

google!! translate ur best friend Smile

and the coins for donation items u can buy also in each . game coin they sell for 10 mil or so

and goog play hard be pr0!

there are no segies been yet and no heroes !!

go claim da faken Rus server

make ur mama proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Back to top Go down
ogi1989
I am gelly!
I am gelly!

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:06 am

x100 > x7
Gracia Final < Gracia Epilogue
Russian < Not Russian
(gratis corruption)

Don't know,these are the facts guys.
But once again,i don't want to decide,don't want to vote either.
Just decide already,i'm sick of this..Every time i log on forum i see one more ''changing server'' topic. >.<

Edit: I would play that damn server,but i'm 90% sure that we'll leave again cause of CORRUPTION and retarded and ignorant Admins and GMs.
Back to top Go down
ElvenkaEldrinka
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:08 am

russian not currpted ppl. if u got owned by any chance by currpted russian admins does not mean every faken rus person is currpted.

thats rediclious blamings.

i am faken russian and i am not currpted
Back to top Go down
ogi1989
I am gelly!
I am gelly!

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:11 am

I didn't say every Russian is corrupted lol,only most of the Russian servers.
Back to top Go down
flush
Kinght
Kinght

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:11 am

ogi1989 wrote:
x100 > x7
Gracia Final < Gracia Epilogue
Russian < Not Russian
(gratis corruption)

Don't know,these are the facts guys.
But once again,i don't want to decide,don't want to vote either.
Just decide already,i'm sick of this..Every time i log on forum i see one more ''changing server'' topic. >.<

Edit: I would play that damn server,but i'm 90% sure that we'll leave again cause of CORRUPTION and retarded and ignorant Admins and GMs.

ogi, theonline admins are NOT corrupted, i'd call them way better than RPG.
Back to top Go down
ogi1989
I am gelly!
I am gelly!

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:15 am

That's cool then..
Cause only thing i need from GMs is the fair play and that when i need them i get a proper answer and not retarded ''not caring for not Russian community'' answer.
Cause that was happening on RPG and GF..
Back to top Go down
ogi1989
I am gelly!
I am gelly!

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:24 am

Anyway,please decide till tonight what server we are going to.
Back to top Go down
ElvenkaEldrinka
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:25 am

ogi1989 wrote:

only way u can play Free of Corruption servers is Retail.
but then wait ! Retail also Corrupted Smile
they are allowing Bots and walkers to play freely . since most incomes of ncsoft from lineage 2 comes from botters. they buying Accounts and farming gold Smile
ncsoft dont care how they doing it. most importand they paying the bills.

and if u look on bigger picture verything and everyone is Corrupted in someway.

there is no Free off Corrution in this world.. or u live with it Smile or i dont know
Back to top Go down
ElvenkaEldrinka
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:29 am

ogi1989 wrote:
That's cool then..
Cause only thing i need from GMs is the fair play and that when i need them i get a proper answer and not retarded ''not caring for not Russian community'' answer.
Cause that was happening on RPG and GF..

i can understand you, that u got hurt in some way Razz from any Gm on ur Russian servers u played.

but i am sure if u ask properly in the offical way like u should posting Email or on forum or in game with Ticket
u will get ur answer Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel   

Back to top Go down

I don't know what to tell you but i can let you pick yoursel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Zone - Gaming Community :: General section-
Jump to: